If you are interested in visiting the school or starting an application, please contact our admissions office at
512-454-5797, email email@example.com or contact us through our website form.
The best way to learn more about Griffin is through an Open House! We have wrapped up our fall Open Houses, but are happy to share the recording with you. Our next one is scheduled for Thursday, January 14, 2021, 5:30-7pm.
During the current period of remote learning, our Admissions Director is holding weekly informational sessions via Zoom, every Wednesday at 10am. If you’d like to join in, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a link!
For 2021-22 applicants, our application portal will open in July and the deadline is December 20, 2020. If you’d like to set up a phone call or Zoom meeting with our Admissions Director to learn more about Griffin School, email email@example.com. If you’d like to receive a packet of info or join our mailing list, fill out an inquiry here!
Five Easy Steps:
- Complete our online application, which includes questions for both students and parents.
- Pay the $50 application fee online.
- Submit a current transcript and any other relevant academic assessments or evaluations that you have.
- Complete the Student Short Essays (visible in the online application after submitting the initial form).
- Schedule a shadow day for your student to attend a day of classes hosted by one of our current students, and have lunch with members of our Admissions Committee.
- Register for your student to take the ISEE test which is offered at many schools around town, or schedule them for the Griffin assessment. We accept either test. We’ll offer the ISEE on January 9, 2021 and the Griffin assessment will be offered on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 9am, and again on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 9am.
This might sound like a lot, but it is really a pretty straight-forward and simple process that can be completed in a day or two if needed. Just give us a call and our Admissions Director will walk you through the application process.
For 2020-21 applicants, we are filling spots on a rolling basis now, so please reach out asap! For 2021-22 applicants, the applicant portal will open in July and the deadline is December 20, 2020. We are currently scheduling virtual shadow opportunities for May and in person shadow days for the fall. Contact our Admissions Director to schedule a shadow day or set up a time to meet: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every attempt to help families work through the financial barriers that often arise when considering private school tuition expenses. Let us work with you on the financing options that are available. Various tuition payment plans and low-interest tuition loans are offered. In addition, families with financial need may apply for tuition assistance in the spring for the following school year. For specific information about current tuition rates, payment schedules, loan programs, and tuition assistance, download a 2020-21 tuition form here.
Griffin School welcomes international student applicants who would like to study in the United States! We are approved to provide I-20 student visas to international students once they have completed the application process and are accepted. For more information on international student admissions and applicable fees, download our International Student Admissions Checklist. If you are interested in starting an application as an international student, please contact our admissions office at 512-454-5797, email email@example.com, or contact us through our website form.