If you are interested in visiting the school or starting an application, please contact our admissions office at
512-454-5797, email email@example.com or contact us through our website form.
The best way to learn more about Griffin is through an Open House! You can watch our most recent virtual one here: January 2021 Open House. We plan to host our next in-person Open House on Thursday, September 16, 5:30–7pm. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are full for the 2021-22 academic year and are no longer accepting applications. We will open the application portal for 2022-23 applications on August 1, 2021. If you’d like to receive a packet of info or join our mailing list, fill out an inquiry here! Here’s what our application process looks like:
Five Easy Steps:
- Complete our online application, which includes questions for both students and parents.
- Pay the $50 application fee online.
- Once you submitted the initial application, log back into the applicant portal to view the checklist. You can download a Release of Records to give to your current school, and/or upload a current transcript/grade report and any other relevant academic assessments or evaluations that you have.
- Complete the Student Short Essays (visible in the online application after submitting the initial form).
- Schedule a shadow day for your student to attend a day of classes hosted by one of our current students, and have lunch with members of our Admissions Committee.
- Register for your student to take the ISEE test, submit your PSAT, SAT, or ACT scores, or arrange to take the Griffin School assessment with us.
This might sound like a lot, but it is really a pretty straight-forward and simple process that can be completed in a fews days if needed. Just give us a call and our Admissions Director will walk you through the application process.
For 2022-23 applications, the admissions portal will open on August 1. The priority application deadline is January 10, 2022. Contact our Admissions Director to schedule a shadow day or set up a time to meet: email@example.com.
We make every attempt to help families work through the financial barriers that often arise when considering private school tuition expenses. Let us work with you on the financing options that are available. Various tuition payment plans and low-interest tuition loans are offered. In addition, families with financial need may apply for tuition assistance in the spring for the following school year. For specific information about current tuition rates, payment schedules, loan programs, and tuition assistance, download a 2021-22 tuition flyer here.
Griffin School welcomes international student applicants who would like to study in the United States! We are approved to provide I-20 student visas to international students once they have completed the application process and are accepted. For more information on international student admissions and applicable fees, download our International Student Admissions Checklist. If you are interested in starting an application as an international student, please contact our admissions office at 512-454-5797, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through our website form.